Clonezilla live 1.2.12-37 is out!!!
Clonezilla Live, the Debian-based live CD that contains Clonezilla,the partition and disk cloning software has brought out its latest version. Its unique feature helps it save and restore only used blocks in hard drive.Lets see what the new release has in store for you.
Clonezilla live # 1.2.12-3 has the following new features
- Upgraded GNU/Linux OS
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.12-1.
- Partclone-utils was updated to 0.1.3.
- Gdisk was updated to 0.8.2.
- The image of a partition saved by dd no longer treated as a broken one in ocs-chkimg.
- An option added to start over while keeping the mounted image repository
- An option -fsck-src-part-y added so that fsck can be run utomatically when saving
Read the entire list of changes in Clonezilla live 1.2.12-37