GTG 0.2.9, the preview release of GTG 0.3, is out!!!
Getting Things Gnome!(GTG) is an organizer for the GNOME desktop environment which focuses on the usability and ease of use. It aims to provide a simple, powerful and flexible organization tool to the GNOME desktop environment. The new release has many bugfixes and several new features in store for you.
The new features include
- A true asynchronous experience where we don't need to wait anymore for tasks to load.They get loaded asynchronously while already loaded tasks acn be edited.
- Backends that allow you to store your tasks on online services.The stable backends currently enabled are:
- Tomboy, Gnote which consider your notes tasks
- Launchpad, Mantis BugTracker which imports your assigned bugs
- Twitter, Identica that import your tasks from your Twitter/Identica feeds
- Google Tasks will be stabilized and shipped with GTG 0.3.
- Search through the quickadd bar.Also get the Searches automatically bookmarked thereby organizing your work
- GTCli and improved DBus interface
Also, GTG is hiring. They are on the lookout for a Django/CSS/JS developer to continue the work on the GTG web interface started by Karlo Jež as part of GSoC 2010 and a communication manager.
Find out more from GTG 0.2.9.