gThumb, the ultimate image editor, out with its #2.14.2
gThumb is an image viewer for GNOME desktop with a lot of advanced capabilities. The new release #2.14.2 promises a host of notable improvements and bugfixes. Find out more news about your favourite app..
gThumb is an image browser where you can browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files, thumbnails can be saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you don't waste disk space and so on. You can also view images including GIF animations, in fullscreen mode and images that are rotated, flipped or mirrored. In addition gThumb can be used as an image organizer, an image editor and an advanced tool. The new release has a couple of bugfixes and improvements like
- Fixed the memory leak present in 'Adjust Colors'
- Fixed the problem with renaming of folders and catalogs.
- Fixed the names of the gconf keys for the 'change date' tool.
- Fixed the possible crash occuring on startup.
- New or updated application translations
See ChangeLog for the complete list of changes